Today, we spent the first part of class finishing up the Imperialism Flyers from Tuesday. Several students were called upon to share their works of art with the class!
Then, we got out the Chromebooks and took a look at John Green’s Crash Course in Imperialism! Instead of simply watching the video as a class, however, we used this cool website called EdPuzzle to watch the video as individuals and answer questions about it as each student moved through it at their own pace!
To access the video on EdPuzzle:
- Go to www.edpuzzle.com
- If you’ve used EdPuzzle before, click on Log In in the upper right hand corner and then click “Student”
- If you’re new to EdPuzzle, choose “I’m a Student” in the middle of the page.
- Either way, you’re going to want to log in or sign up with your Battle Ground Google Account.
- Once logged in, choose Join Class on the left hand column and enter the appropriate code for your period, as listed below (case sensitive!):
- 1st: azBZ0o
- 3rd: e31j1n
- 4th: er86Bw
- 5th: e7LGw8
- 6th: e31LGo
- Then find the “Crash Course Imperialism” video, click Start and answer the questions as you watch!